Tuesday, December 28, 2004

301 Films

I know I have been a little slack with the posts recently, but it's the holiday season and I have been pretty drunk for the past four or five days, so I have an excuse. Not a good excuse, but what excuse is ever really good? At least I accomplished one thing during my drunken lost week. I done drew this promotional poster for The 301 Films Forum - Saturday, January 29th, 2005:



It's being held at Temple Ball in Carrboro, North Cackalacka. There will be plenty of funny, entertaining, and sometimes strange films for your viewing pleasure, not to mention the bluegrass stylings of Puritan Rodeo Show. All of this entertainment for just five bucks! How can you go wrong? Just to let y'all know, the illustration on the poster is from the short film South Fork. If you like the poster and want one like it done for your event, let me know in the comments section. I work cheap... and apparently drunk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cheap? I will pay (in 12-year-old whores) for you to design t-shirts for my crew. --Seth