Monday, December 06, 2004

New T's

While I was bored at work on Friday, trying to avoid doing any actual work, I designed two new t-shirts, which you could probably consider work since it took quite a bit of time and effort. I think the results were well worth it though. For all of you out there who think you are soooo clever, check out my new I Am Clever t-shirt:



Wearing this t-shirt will let all of your friends know just how clever you really are. And when you are not feeling so clever, but would prefer to free your inner 8-bit ape, I created this Free Kong t-shirt:



I also put these up on Threadless, where they will look much better because they screen print their t-shirts instead of using iron-ons like Cafe Press, so as soon as they are available to be voted on, I will put the links to the voting up here. Wear them with pride and enjoy!

Update: Unfortunately, Donkey Kong is a trademarked image, so I had to replace the Free Kong T-Shirt with an equally offensive Gimmick Gun and Dandelion T-Shirt. I hope y'all aren't too disappointed.

No comments: