Wednesday, December 22, 2004

New Gardeners At Ningyoushi

Ningyoushi is the first online toy store so far where I have seen the new Michael Lau 6" Gardener figures that were released last week at the opening of the new Michael Gallery in Hong Kong. So far, my favorite has got to be Lazy MC Yan:



Almost, but not quite as cool, is Mono:



Of course, if you have Stereo you gotta' get Mono. I got mono one time in junior high school from kissing this girl... okay, you caught me, I've never kissed a girl. I got mono from a toilet seat in the boys bathroom that I sat on that was wet with piss. Alright, alright, I've never had mono, but now I can have the 6" vinyl version of it. Cool! There should be more Michael Lau figures coming soon. Supercool! I'm still waiting on the Maharishi variants, even though the Maharishi website has stopped selling Michael Lau figures and they are apparently only available in-store. I guess I'll have to try and pick them up on e-bay... sucks!

No comments: