Tuesday, December 14, 2004

New Michael Lau Figures

As I mentioned in a previous post Michael Lau had an exhibit this past weekend at his new gallery, Michael in Hong Kong where he has unvelied four new figures. They are, like I figured, Mono:



Lazy Fat West:



Lazy Yan:



And the special Nike Blackball T90 Exhibition BB Boxset:



So far the only place I have seen them for sale is on ebay, but I don't trust that shit anymore. I have been ripped off one too many times, I guess. Anyway, Squid Beats Monkey says there may be a couple more figures released tomorrow on the last day of the Nike Blackball T90 Exhibit. Is it better to have blackballs than blueballs?

Also, check out the Maharishi variant Gardeners that SBM has links to on their website, here, here, here, and here.

[Via Squid Beats Monkey]

No comments: