Friday, December 02, 2005

Holiday Gift Ideas

Jason Siu DeadmanWell, I need more money so I can pay my phone bill and get my cell phone turned back on, so I have put some more of my toys on e-bay for sale. First off is probably my favorite and most valuable toy, the Limited Ed. Jason Siu x Hot Toys Deadman SAS Halo 12" figure. This is the Japanese version of the figure with brown hair, shiny red shoes and an extra decapitated head. Only the Japanese and Milk Magazine versions came with the decapitated head. There were only 200 of the Japanese version produced. It also features a wide ranch of weapons and accessories. So many that he can't actually carry them all at once. This is a pretty sweet toy and I am letting it go at a reasonable price. Somebody please buy it so I can start talking to my girlfriend on the phone again. I miss talking to her and I feel so lonely without a phone.

Three Zero Dog 9 KooboosThe other toys that I have put up for sale on e-bay are the Limited Ed. Three Zero Dog 9 Koobo figure set from the Three Zero 3003 Exhibit in 2003. There were only 300 sets of these toys produced. They are similar to Kubricks, but produced by another company for Three Zero. Three Zero has gone out of business, so these guys are pretty rare and hard to find. I have two sets of them, so if I sell them and someone out there still wants them, e-mail me and I will work out a deal with you.

Trigun KubricksThe last thing I have for sale is the Trigun Vash the Stampede Kubrick figure set. These aren't as rare as the Three Zero Koobos, but they are still hard to find nowadays. I'm letting them go pretty cheap, so get them while they're hot. I also still have all of the other toys that I put up for sale on e-bay and haven't sold back up for sale. So if you don't want one of these toys, maybe there is something else I have that you might like. If not, just wait, I'm sure I'll have to put more toys up for sale soon.

No comments: