Tuesday, December 13, 2005

No-More-Tears Champloo

Mugen    Jin    Fuu

One of my favorite Adult Swim cartoons is the beautifully animated Samurai Champloo. I'm not sure what the meaning or relevancy of the name is, but the content and hip-hop soundtrack are amazing and it is directed by the director of Cowboy Bebop, one of my other favorite Adult Swim cartoons. And now the three main characters have their own figures available at Ningyoushi. In the show, Mugen, Jin and Fuu are travelling through fuedal Japan on a quest to locate the mysterious Samurai who smells of sunflowers. Mugen is the buck-wild warrior, Jin is the vagrant Ronin and Fuu is the ditzy waitress who sets them on their mission. Now you can recreate all of their adventures with these four inch figures or portray their missions on your refrigerator with the magnets that come with each figure. Pretty damn cool if you ask me. And not Limited Ed. and unreasonably priced, like most of the toys that I like.

No comments: