Monday, January 19, 2009

Erasing The Dead

The Mystic Arts of Erasing<br />All Signs of DeathTonight at 7pm at Secret Headquarters in Sunset Junction there will be a release party for Charlie Huston's new novel The Mystic Arts of Erasing All Signs of Death. There will be a very brief reading from the novel followed by Secret Headquarters' traditional stupid trivia and prizes. All preceded by cheap beer and good bourbon whiskey. The combination of which greatly improves the entertainment value of the reading and trivia, according to the e-mail that I received this morning.

Apparently, Charlie Huston's visits to Secret Headquarters are some of their favorite events and are not to be missed. I will try to make it out for this, but it all depends on when Anne and I get done with dinner. I'm not a big whiskey drinker, but I do love cheap beer, especially PBR, so this seems quite inviting. Now, back to work!

No comments: