Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Those Are Freakin' Hot!

Tokidoki x Onitsuka TigerThat was the first thing I thought when I saw these new Limited Ed. Tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger sneakers [pictured above, right]. The sneakers, not the girl! Damn it, get your head out of the gutter. Anyway, they would look rather nice on some young ladies, and since I rarely write about anything for the fairer sex, here y'all go. I like the pink and green ones, maybe I will get a pair for Anne for Valentine's day, which comes soon after these ship on February 4th.

They also have unisex pairs, which feature a glow-in-the-dark print on the side, in gray and white and red, white and blue, for the guys who are into Tokidoki stuff. I like the gray and white ones, myself. They will run ya' $125 a pair, which isn't too bad, about average for a pair of sneakers nowadays. Well, back to work.

No comments: