Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Poopdeck

Allen Spector's Popdeck Skateboard DesignMy good friend Allen Spector is competing in the Popdeck x Cool Hunting skateboard design contest, and he asked me to give him a shout-out so he could get some more votes on his board. As far as I know, Allen is still skating and has been since back in the day when we were in high school together. It has probably been that long since I have been out skating with him, and that was fifteen years ago! I haven't been out in a several months, not since last fall when we were filming Dave Nabisco for a part in the documentary about the making of Rainy Storm II: Thunderstruck. I only had my old skool Tony Hawk signature model from 1989 with me, so no fancy tricks or aerial maneuvers were performed at the time. I miss skating, and this deck reminds me of that. And to brush my teeth, wash my face, clip my nails, shave, and brush my hair. Damn my OCD! What's the lighter for, though? Anyway, go vote for Allen and hopefully he will win the competition and all of the fame and fortune that goes along with it. Now I can't wait until spring so I can strap on my pads again and get back on my board!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alec, thanks for the shout-out. The lighter is for sterilizing the tweezers. Much love. -Allen