Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Something Other Than Shoes And Toys

Jonathan Andrews    Gina Gibson
Hey, guess what? There are other things out there in the world of importance to me other than shoes and toys (and 16GB iPod Touches for Hanukkah, hint, hint). For instance, I like art. I paint. Sometimes I will even take a picture or two. Speaking of two pictures (nice segue, thank you very much), the Chapel Hill Public Arts Committee announced today a show of photographs by two photographers, Jonathan Andrews [pictured above, left] and Gina Gibson [above, right], opening this Saturday, November 17th at the Chapel Hill Public Library from 2:30-4pm. The exhibit is free and open to the public and will be up until February 6, 2008. It sure feels weird to be writing 2008. I guess I should start getting used to it, 'cause it's only a few weeks away. Scary!

No comments: