Thursday, May 10, 2007

4th Annual Burke Awards

Burke AwardsAlright people, time to get proactive. One of 301 Films most recently finished projects, Not if I See You First, is nominated for a Burke Award from The People's Channel in Chapel Hill. The People's Channel website is a little difficult to navigate and it is kind of a pain in the butt to vote, but if you love me, you'll let me eat your brain... I mean, you'll click here to vote. An e-mail window will pop-up and you will have to type by hand that you want to vote for Not if I See You First, but trust me, it will be worth all of your hard work and effort because if you live in Chapel Hill, and if we win an award, you will be able to watch Cameron make a fool of himself on the TV on May 19th by wearing a tux and acting like this award is as important as an Oscar. It should be fun. So go vote, people. Voting ends next Tuesday, May 15th. For a list of the nominated movies and their viewing schedule, click here. We thank you for your support.

No comments: