Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bad Gas!

Man, I sure have some bad gas today! I wonder if it has anything to do with all the food I ate over the Thanksgiving holiday and the fact that I haven't had a decent meal since then. Maybe it is the microwave burritos I ate for dinner last night. Whatever it is, I hope nobody is offended when they enter my office. You know, I think they should just make Thanksgiving a four-day gorge-fest instead of just a one-day holiday. I mean, that's what it has pretty much become already anyway. One day of fresh meat and then three days of leftovers. I'm sure there are still Turducken leftovers in my parents' fridge. And I know they have a leftover pumpkin pie in the freezer.
Medicom RAH Jin-Roh figureWell, now that I have gotten that out of the way, I'm sure you all sit with baited breath waiting for a new post from your favorite Limited Ed. blog, so here it is. Ningyoushi, my favorite online toy store, has redesigned their website recently. Along with the redesign, they have added some new toys. In particular, they have a pre-order for the new Limited Ed. Medicom Real Action Hero Jin-Roh Kerberos 01 12" figure [pictured above]. Jin-Roh is one of my favorite anime movies and I already have an action figure from the movie, but it is cheap plastic, only six inches tall and doesn't stand up very well. I know from experience that the Medicom Real Action Hero figures are well constructed, very poseable, and easily stand on their own. Unfortunately, they do cost $180 a piece, and that is what will keep me from adding this figure to my collection. I do recommend it for anyone with a phat wallet and a penchant for anime collectibles.

Update: My gas was so bad, I left my office for about an hour and when I came back it still smelled like burnt ass.

No comments: