Friday, November 03, 2006

Afro Samurai

Afro SamuraiWhen I first started collecting Limited Ed. Asian action figures several years ago, one of the first ones I got was Afro Samurai, a character from a popular Manga series created by Takashi Okazaki. Now, the Afro Samurai mini-series is coming to TV. Produced by and starring Samuel L. Jackson, it will be featured this season on Spike TV. From what I've read on the IMDb message-board, it looks like the show has been postponed until January, but you can still watch a trailer for it and get all excited. I'm going to have to find someone with cable to tape it for me. Then I can bust out my action figure and recreate scenes from the show. Yippee!

P.S. Today is my girlfriend Anne's 21st birthday! Happy birthday babe! Let the drinking begin!

No comments: