Thursday, February 24, 2005

Hello Kitty iPod Mini

Okay, so I am a huge closet Hello Kitty fan. And I'm not gay. But you might not think so after reading that first sentence. I guess you could call this my "Hello Kitty coming out party." Anyway, Sanrio, makers of Hello Kitty products, in association with Apple and Medicom, have just released a Limited Ed. Hello Kitty iPod Mini and Be@rbrick Set:



I don't read Japanese, so I'm not sure what their website says, but it looks like the set comes with one of the new 6GB iPod minis, all decked out in pink with Hello Kitty decals, a Hello Kitty iPod mini case, a Hello Kitty Be@rbrick stand, and three Hello Kitty Be@rbrick keychains in gold, silver and pink. According to Engadget and Gizmodo there will only be 2,000 of these produced at around $400 a pop, only available in Japan and only selling on April 10th. So get your tickets to Japan now all of you closeted and outed Hello Kitty fans out there. I've already got mine. It's just so damn cute, how could I resist? And I'm still not gay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U R Gay.

Like a 3 dolla bill.

M said...

... as a goose, darlin' (GAY)
I hate to break the news to you this way....

Limited Ed. said...

Giving guys handjobs at the bus station for extra cash doesn't make me gay, it makes me an entrepreneur!