Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Owww!!! My Butthole Is On Fire!!!

You might be wondering why I haven't posted anything recently. You may not care. I couldn't really give a shit, so I'm going to tell you. I have been on the can for the last three days crapping every last fiber of my being out of my body. I think I saw a kidney or a lung floating in the murky, Dagobah-esque ass-soup that I discarded the other day. It was a horrific experience during which I prayed for death. I also prayed that my favorite synthesizer producer, Dr. Bob Moog, would come out with a new Limited Ed. Electric Blue Voyager Minimoog Synthesizer:



And my prayers were answered! Hallelujah! Amen!

The difference between the Electric Blue Voyager and the standard performer edition, aside from $300 in price, is the fractal blue solid ash cabinet, electric blue backlit panel and electric blue mod and pitch wheels. Pretty sweet! But very similar to the Anniversary Edition except with a "fractal blue solid ash cabinet!" Sounds like something that slinked its way out of my bunghole recently. Excrementally exciting!

No comments: