Tuesday, May 13, 2008

King Of The Fairies

Oberon SSMy favorite Japanese watch provider, Tokyoflash, has got a new watch in stock: the Oberon SS [pictured above]. This stainless steel version of the popular Oberon watch features three rings of blue LEDs; the outer ring represents the hours, the middle ring represents individual minutes and the inner ring represents ten minute intervals. With a press of the single button, the time is displayed, and with a second press, the date is displayed in a similar way. At ¥15,900 or $159.25, this watch is a little more expensive than what I remember of Tokyoflash's prices, but then again I used to buy watches from them before the US economy went in the crapper. I guess I won't be getting any new watches any time soon. Luckily, I have five or six already to keep me company.

No comments: