Wednesday, July 25, 2007

MF Doom Dunks At PYS

MF Doom Dunks  MF Doom Dunks  MF Doon Dunks
My absolute favorite online sneaker retailer, Pick Your Shoes, has recently gotten the Limited Ed. MF Doom Nike Dunks in stock. I am a big fan of MF Doom's work, especially his collaborations with Danger Mouse, so I think these kicks are pretty sweet. Unfortunately, like everything in my life that I love, they are too damn expensive (just kidding sweety, I didn't mean you). I can't afford to pay nearly $210 for a pair of sneakers! I'm not a baller or some rap star. Who are the normal people out there that these types of items are made for? Who spends their whole paycheck on sneakers? Is it mainly high school kids and other people who still live with their parents and therefore don't have to pay for rent, bills, groceries, etc.? If you, reading this, spend your hard-earned dough on overpriced items, let me know, add a comment, I want to know who you are!

No comments: