Friday, December 01, 2006

Mad Mutha' F**gin' Doom!

I can't believe I missed this! Luckily, there are good people like Mr. G at Socialpest to pick up the slack for me. According to the 'pest, Kidrobot and Stones Throw Records have collaborated on this brilliant looking Limited Ed. Madlib & MF Doom Madvillain figure [pictured right]. I love me some Madlib and MF Doom! The Danger Doom album The Mouse and the Mask is still the shit. And Madlib's Shades of Blue is on constant rotation in my iPod. The new Madvillain figure will be dropping January 4th to coincide with the release of the compilation album Chrome Children Pt. 2 featuring Madvillain (a.k.a. Madlib & MF Doom). You can watch the video for the first single, ALL CAPS, here.Madvillain
Madvillain
Madvillain

1 comment:

Gigi Lee said...

Yo - I love those albums too! They go pop like snot bubbles.