Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Sketchy

Yeah, I know what I said in my one-year anniversary post, that I would be bringing you "more crap than you could possibly imagine." Unfortunately, I still haven't found a new job yet, so I have been spending most of my time looking for work and the rest of my time working on old paintings that I never finished, making copies of the poster for the next 301 Film Forum:

301 Film Forum


On Friday, May 13th at Temple Ball in Carrboro, NC. I have also scanned a bunch of stuff from my sketchbook and added it to this page, which is also in my links section over there on the right under Art + Design. Here are a couple of my favorites from my sketchbook:

Big Willy

View From the Jolly Joker Coffeeshop

Rubber Man

The first image is a sketch of my father that I used for a later painting, the second is a sketch looking out the window of the Jolly Joker Coffeeshop in Amsterdam, and the third is a figure drawing of Rubber Man, the stretchiest man in the world. He lives inside my head and I only let him out on special occasions, or when I am at the Jolly Joker Coffeeshop in Amsterdam.

Now for something else Limited Ed. to peak the interest of those who view my site for the purpose for which it was created. It seems that My Plastic Heart has got their hands on the new 8" Hellhound Zero by Touma:

Hellhound


This bad little bugger is pretty sweet! At 49.99 I'm sure they won't last long. And neither will the new 3" Trexi Figures:

Robokong Grey    Victory Boy    Trapped in Space


Some of these cute little guys are already sold out, so get 'em while they're hot! Anyway, that's about all for now. I hope y'all don't get lonely before my next post. See ya'.

3 comments:

M said...

Check your email.

M said...

BTW, those sketches are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Yes. I like it.