Wednesday, May 11, 2005

New Woo

I was riding my bike around Carrboro on Monday putting up flyer for the next 301 Film Forum, this Friday, May 13th, and I went up to Wootini to see if they would put up a flyer in their shop, and to my shock and awe they were closed! Luckily, it was just so they could move to an even better and larger location within Carr Mill Mall, to re-emerge like a butterfly from its cocoon, or a phoenix rising from the ashes, or Brian Dennehy emerging from his Cocoon. Anyway, Wootini is back open and now they have gallery space for exhibiting art, not just toys. While I was there, Heather showed me around and told me about an interesting Limited Ed. magazine called Faesthetic:

Faesthetic Cover


Faesthetic is on its fourth issue, each of which is limited to only 1000, and features the work of 90 artists over 210 pages of lush black & white art, photography, graffiti, and design. The list of artists is quite impressive and the price, only $25, is not oppressive. So get 'em before they sell out like the first three issues. Dennehy!!!

No comments: