Tuesday, April 12, 2005

One Year And Counting

So I missed the actual anniversary by a few days, but that's because I was out celebrating so hard that I don't remember what happened over the last week. All I know is that my ass hurts and I have a new tattoo on my forehead. Unfortunately, it is too dirty to quote. Anyway, I can't believe that I have been writing this tripe for over a year now. I know it has slowed down a little recently, what with me being unemployed and having to rely on my neighbors' unsecured wi-fi connection for internet access, but I'm still here, still trying to find the best in Limited Ed. crap for all of you cool-hunter-wannabees out there. And for those of you who are going to be in the New York area at the end of may, the B.B King Blues Club will be hosting The Second Annual Moogfest:



The fest starts at 7:30 pm on May 31st and features such interesting and unusual acts as Edgar Winter, DJ Logic, Living Colour, Money Mark, Jason Miles, Bernie Worrell, etc. This is going to be one bad-ass show featuring the best keyboard players in the world. I wish I could be there. I wish I could learn some tricks or take some lessons from these guys. Or maybe just steal one of their Anniversary Edition Minimoogs. Anyway, I have been at this for a year and I'm tired. I was going to add something about the new toys they have over at Wootini, but I think I'm going to take a nap instead. Now begins year two and more crap than you could possibly imagine.

1 comment:

Gigi Lee said...

Congratulations on your one-year bloggerversary! May your wit and dedication not become limited editions.