Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In Our Neighborhood

Kogi Korean BBQ Taco Truck at AlifeIt is very dangerous that Kogi Korean BBQ-To-Go has set up shop at Alife in Hollywood, which is easily within walking distance. Every Wednesday night, 6-9 pm. I'm sad I already ate dinner tonight, and guess what? It was Korean BBQ! Well, I know what I am doing next Wednesday night.

Update: Anne and I had dinner there last night. We thought we were getting there early at 7:30, half an hour after they open, but there was already a line halfway down the block. It took about half an hour for us to get our food, and oh boy was it worth it! Anne had a Korean Short Rib taco and a Korean Chicken taco and I had a Korean Spicy Pork burrito. I will be back next week despite the crowd, that's how good it was!

No comments: