Monday, April 20, 2009

Why So Expensive?

Big Red MartinIn these economic times of hardship for all, breadlines for some, gov't cheese for others, why, 3A, have you released such a sweet-ass figure at such a high price? I know these things are going to sell out, most to resellers who will jack the price up even higher, but I still find myself drooling as I admire the CCCP logo on the front of the Big Red Martin. It is huge. Also, I am, of course, a Communist sympathizer. Just kidding, good ol' USA! I could never sell out my country, but I do like the aesthetic of old skool Soviet-era propaganda art, a la Shepard Fairey, et al. Anyway, if anyone got three hundred bones to throw my way I would love to own one of these magnificent robots. I can dream, can't I? It is available for pre-order now, so go knock yourselves out.

B.T.W. Happy 420 Everybody!

No comments: