Thursday, September 18, 2008

Secret Headquarters

Andrice Arp ArtI got e-mail from Secret Headquarters [pictured below] on Sunset that Andrice Arp [pictured above] has an exhibit opening this Friday, tomorrow in fact, September 19th, my brother Seth's birthday (happy b-day, bro), from 8-10 pm. I really like the Secret Headquarters. It is cozy, they have a wide selection of comics and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Anyway, I will try to make it out for this. I am moving this weekend, so it might be a little tough. I do have tomorrow off, though, because my boss is heading to Las Vegas for the Art Expo. He invited me along, but I have to move and Seth is coming back this weekend and it is his birthday and he needs a good clown-raping. I think I've said too much. Anyway, check out the art of Andrice Arp tomorrow night if you are in the Sunset Junction area. Maybe I'll see you there.
Secret Headquarters

1 comment:

sethdirect said...

I want you to slowly rape me into loving you.