Friday, November 19, 2010

Festival Of Lights

Alpha Industries N-2B Shortwaist ParkaHanukkah is fast approaching, with its early appearance this year (December 1-9), and I am already getting excited! Being a Jew, I don't have to wait until the end of December to receive (and give, of course) presents. So I am already making my wish list. At the top of it is an 11-inch MacBook Air, but since that is a dream that will most likely have to be deferred, I have a few other choices. The Native Shoes Fitzsimmons, size 12 in Academy Blue or Bottle Cap Gray, for example. Or the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 Digital Micro Four Thirds Camera in either black or red (which won't actually be available in the good ol' US of A until January, but I will take a rain check). Or an Alpha Industries N-2B Shortwaist Parka [pictured above], XL in Replica Blue. Or a Republic Bike Aristotle CRMO custom fixie bike. Or a Tokidoki x Marvel Comics skateboard deck [pictured below]. Or maybe just a hug! That's all I really need. Happy Hanukkah everybody!

No comments: