Thursday, February 12, 2009

Me Wanty!

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really want this Sham: Black & Gold vinyl figure from MAD available through myplasticheart! I already have the matching t-shirt from SocialPest that MAD designed. I also have a pair of black and gold Huf Vans to match as well. I love black and gold, being a big Pittsburgh Steelers fan from back in the day (i.e. the 70's) when the Steelers were hot shit and my parents got my brother and I Steelers scarves and toboggans for our Hanukkah postcard picture. I am also a Steelers fan from when I lived in Pittsburgh going to school at Carnegie Mellon University in the early 90's. So I just need this figure to match all of my other black and gold items. Well, maybe "need" is too strong of a word, but as I said, I really want it! So if anyone wants to get me one for my birthday on March 6th (also the release date of the Watchmen movie, which better be good since it is coming out on my birthday!), feel free to do so. For now, with my less than great financial status, I will just have to look and drool.

No comments: