Monday, June 20, 2005

Back To Toys

First of all, My Plastic Heart, in association with Playland Imaginative, are having a design contest for their Trexi Action Figure:



For about twenty bucks you get two blank Trexis, five Sharpie® markers and a serial tab for authentication. There are only 1000 of these Trexi Doodle Design packs available, so get them quick before they run out. If only I was employed and could afford it, I would get one myself. I always have doodle design ideas floating around in my melon.

Second, it seems that Kidrobot has released their second series of Dunny figures upon the earth:



There are some great artists included in this series, including Glenn Barr, Huck Gee, Frank Kozik, and Sket One. There are also rare, one-of-a-kind pieces included in the series, like six hand-painted Dunnys.

Thirdly, Wootini is getting ready to release their second action figure creation. Apparently, the Jermaine Rogers figure, Dero, did well enough that they are ready to produce another figure. They will have pictures of the new figure on their website as soon as they have a production sample to take pictures of. Until then, on the Wootini website, you can check out and purchase my masterpiece Approaching a City: Redux:



Enjoy all the new toys, and please, somebody, buy my painting so I can have some money to eat. I'm a starving artist here. Jeez.

No comments: