Tuesday, October 11, 2005

iShit...

Therefore iAm. You just can't make this kind of crap up. Check out the iShirt by Tomi:



It's a shirt with a magnet in it so that you can attach your iPod Shuffle to it and look super-cool! Okay, maybe super-dorky is a more precise description of how you will look wearing this shirt. At least this will keep the Shuffle from bouncing against your sternum when you jog, like it tends to do with a neck lanyard. Apparently this shirt is no good for people with pacemakers due to the magnet that is embedded in it. Well that leaves me out. Stupid, non-functioning heart. I guess I shouldn't have done all of that meth in the 80's.

Speaking of flying, Ningyoushi has an accessory that would help out in creating the perfect Halloween costume, if you are rich. And I don't mean you, Rich, although I'm sure you could probably afford it. But maybe not with your trip to Hawaii this week. Anyway, now that I have digressed much further than I expected, here's the item I was talking about. It's the Limited Ed. helmet from the Disney film The Rocketeer:



I can just imagine flying around Southern California on a stolen jetpack with this thing strapped to my head. If you can afford the $450.00 for this thing than you can probably also afford the rest of the outfit. The jetpack might be a little hard to come by, though. Unfortunately, the helmet won't be shipping until November or December, which is too late to be useful for Halloween. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to dress up as G.I. Jew again. Or Ron Jeremy again. Whichever one will get me laid quicker.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently GI Jew worked well in that regard.

Limited Ed. said...

Than GI Jew it is!

M said...

Man, this iPod shit has gone too far.

Anonymous said...

You mean, THEN GI Jew it is.

Looking forward to it.

Limited Ed. said...

THAN... THEN... Come on now, you know I don't know the difference. I mean, this has happened before.