Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Papa's Got A Brand New Hat

Alife Antique A hatAlife has got a couple of new Limited Ed. New Era fitted caps in stock. They are available in store and by phone. My favorites are the Oversize Antique 'A' in red [pictured above, $50] and the Stuck Up All-Over in Yellow [pictured below, $60]. I like the red 'cause it matches my blog and I like the yellow 'cuz it reminds me of a Vision Street Wear fanny pack that I used to rock all of my paraphernalia in back in the 80's. I hate the term "fanny pack". It sounds like something an old lady would wear. Which is basically what it became. I'm sure it would have been a lot more popular with the cool kids if it had a cool name like "hip pack" or "stash pack". Anyway, that has nothing to do with Alife's hats. Which are cool and will be rocked by the likes of Mos Def (seen sporting an Alife t-shirt on Real Time with Bill Maher on HBO) and will never be worn by old ladies.Alife Stuck Up All-Over hat

No comments: