Wednesday, February 01, 2006

You Can Pick Your Nose

Superbowl XL Air Force 1And you can Pick Your Shoes, but you can't pick your shoes' nose. That's because shoes don't have noses, silly. But they do have soles (soles, souls, what's the difference?), so if they are good, they go to heaven. And Pick Your Shoes has some really good new shoes in stock. First up, in honor of Superbowl XL (40, not "Extra Large", although that would apply as well), Pick has these sweet Premium Nike Air Force 1s featuring what appears to be real pigskin football leather and faux patent reptile leather. These Asian quickstrike imports also feature a goal post on the tongue, a ref on the insole, '06 on the heel, and are Steelers' black and yellow and Seahawks' green. You will have to pay a premium price for these premium kicks, but if you are a real Steelers/Seahawks fan, it's definitely worth it.

P-Rod x FuturaSpeaking of worth it, I first saw these Limited Ed. P-Rod x Futura Zoom Air Elite SBs as part of Paul Rodriguez's kicks collection on It's the Shoes with Bobbito Garcia way back in August, but I never thought I would see them available for purchase. But here they are, in all of their glory. Unfortunately, at the price they're going for, I won't see them anywhere near my feet anytime soon. And since only 500 pairs were released worldwide, I don't think I ever will. They are super-sweet, though, and my birthday is in about a month, so if any of my rich relatives wants to get me a pair, my size is 12.

2 comments:

Setholonius said...

we have rich relatives? where?

Limited Ed. said...

In my imagination.