Thursday, November 10, 2005

Children, Rabbits, So Far, No Good

A.D. Puchalski Zombie



Sorry for no posts yesterday, kids. I ran into cousin Thomas while I was checking the web from Weaver Street Market, because my neighbor's wireless connection is running really slow right now and I am having trouble posting from home, and ended up talking to him instead of writing a post. So, to make up for it, here's some info about the new exhibit that is starting tomorrow night at Wootini:


Sam Fout Goons

Hey kids,

Just a friendly reminder...tomorrow night is the opening for A.D. Puchalski's "Dark Children and Rabbits from Another Place" and Sam Fout's "So Far, No Good". Come see the wonder of Aunt Tessie's apartment, and marvel at what she's crammed in here!

Opening begins at 7pm and goes until 12am. Music by Family and refreshments by Wootini. Lots of extra bonus stuff with this show...not to be missed!

Action CatsAnd, just to keep you kids entertained, Anne sent me an e-mail today that reminded me of an old Saturday Night Live skit about Action Cats a toy I still wish someone would produce. Action Cats, for those of you who didn't watch SNL in the early nineties, were little plastic armor suits with real firing plastic missiles that you put on your pet cat. My favorite was Stego-Puss! The kitten dressed in the Mini-Mite armor was really cute, too. The cats in the commercial looked like they were really being tortured. It was hilarious. I wanted one of them to scratch one of those kids' eyes out. Now that would have been funny! Collect all 22 Action Cats. Including: Skela-Kitty, Laser Gal, Cat-Atomic, Spider-Cat, and all the rest!

Also, check out the new Music Hurts website for all of your new music news needs.

No comments: