Monday, October 04, 2004

I Love Panties!!!

But it seems that Eric Rider, a.k.a. Ewik just likes them. Come on, Eric, you gotta' be a little more enthusiastic about panties to do a series of paintings of women wearing them. Okay, so he only has three paintings in the series, so far, but that doesn't mean he won't do more. If it were me, there would be about a thousand paintings in the series. Or maybe just a thousand pictures of girls panties in a special folder that I keep tucked away on my hard drive. But that's for another time. For now, y'all can get Limited Ed. giclee prints of each of Ewik's panty paintings here. I can't decide which of these panties, I mean paintings, I like best, so I will just show all three of them. I hope these aren't NSFW for any of y'all out there, but they might be, so be careful if you are viewing this at work:







Thank the Lord for panties! Panties! Panties!! PANTIEEEEES!!!

Also, check out Ewik's Journal for some interesting upcoming panty works.

No comments: