Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Limited Ed.'s Urban Vinyl Dance Party!

I was really bored last night, so I decided to arrange some of my urban vinyl action figures, "dolls" for those of you who want to make it sound gay, into a dance party scene. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being gay, only that guys who play with dolls may seem to be gay, but I'm not. I'm sure I'll probably get a bunch of comments about the whole "gay" thing. Just ignore that last bit there. I guess I could go back and erase that stuff, but that would be censoring myself, and that's not what my blog is about. Anyway, enough with the stupid stuff, here's the urban vinyl dance party:



YAY!!! This photo features, from left to right, the DJ battle version of DJ Jammie by Jason Siu, Hoodz Vapor by Mezco, B/W by Michael Lau, Dancing with Gravity Kurt by Jason Siu, Chung Shan by Jason Choy, BB by Michael Lau, the DJ battle version of DJ Dom by Jason Siu, and Box C by Michael Lau. I really spend way too much time, money and energy on these toys, but I refuse to grow up until I absolutely have to. Which may be never. Now, back to work.

No comments: