Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Back From Tribeca

This seat's for Mac:



Well, I'm back in North Cackalacka after a whirlwind tour of the Tribeca area of NYC (Tribeca, incidentally, stands for Triangle Below Canal for those not in the know), where my brother, Seth Grossman, took home Best Narrative Short Film at the Tribeca Film Festival (founded by Robert DeNiro and Martin Scorsese) for his movie Shock Act. I will put some pictures from the awards ceremony up on this site soon, so all y'all Plebeians can check out the celebrities that I got to hob-nob with. Speaking of knobs, Mac made a request for some interesting items for Limited Ed. to investigate, such as this Baby Jesus Buttplug. There's nothing like having a little Jesus up your ass, now is there. And when you finally pull him out (after a few days, maybe a week), you might need one of these Advanced Toto Neorest Toilet and Bidet Combos. Mac was also looking for some Limited Ed. roach clips, since he probably misplaced his (silly pothead). Well, Mac, I found some hand-made Finger Clips for ya'. There are also these Designer Roach Clips from Cher's Herbal Clips (no relation to the singer, but there is a nice musical selection on the website). That's all for now. I am still exhausted from all the free liquor parties for film makers this weekend. Not to mention Richard's bachelor party at New York Doll's Gentleman's Club, which, after Super Pussy's in the Patpong district of Bangkok, is the worst strip club I have ever been to. But it was still a lot of fun. Seth knows what I'm talking about.

No comments: